Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Latest Update

Hello All

It has been sometime since I have put any more documentation up to show just what occurred and the responses that were given to me. By adding more and more documentation it will only cause more confusion than I am sure it already has. The only way to really understand is to put it in its proper forum from start to finish. So in the next months I will be trying to put the hole story in its perspective with links to the various articles or documentation. I will begin writing soon. I haven't given up on my search for the truth or the Parties involved. The Liberal Party of Ontario now cares little towards the Health and welfare of its citizens and is bent on doing what they want to do excluding the people that will be directly involved in their plans.

Thanks Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment