Monday, May 19, 2014

The Last Chapter

After four years of asking questions,  asking why, I have reached a point that there will be no end.  I have most but not all of what I seek but not Justice that is fleeting.

I will put in General the events together so that what took place is easier to understand. I will be putting further documents that I have received. I now have the full understanding of what a Government represents and I assure you it is not the voting public. But as the Representative from one of the Ministries has put it it is my opinion.

Have patience with the time it takes to write this story and its outcome but the story will be written I assure the people that knew my wife and myself as well as the readers that have made comments to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment