Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Post April 1/13

I have spent 3 years without my Jeanine and I have done all that I possibly can with what I have. I have spoken with and showed the documents that I have to attorneys who have told me I have multiple law suits. I cannot proceed with any form of litigation since the costs would be astronomical to me. I have so much more to include in this that it will take some time to add it all. In any event I wish to share the last document from the government with you.

Dec 19/12  There are still some ongoing issues that have to be addressed before I can put the hole story in its perspective. I am working on these issues and hope to have them resolved soon.

Jan 22/13

Good News
I have just one more investigation to be completed and then all documents that I hold will be revealed. I had hoped that people who knew what was going on would come forward but they didnt. There own letters will be displayed and then perhaps they can answer them.

From: Ken Cressey
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:22 AM
Subject: Ken Cressey


Minister Gravelle
Dear Sir
I have told you about the ordeal that my wife and I went through at Snow Road Station, North Frontenac. I did have the opportunity to speak to the Standing Committee on the Aggregate Resources Act. Although ten minutes is not long enough to tell them the pain and suffering we went through. It is unfortunate that the committee could not see or hear my wife choking, or to feel totally helpless since no one would intervene. You can’t imagine what it is like watching someone trying to breath and gasping for air. The biggest question is why? Why did this happen and who is responsible. The MNR prosecutor knowing all the truths about what had taken place, dismissed them why? I have been in contact with friends in the area seems that calcium is now being used as well as washing the roads in front of the house. It did not matter when my wife and I lived there so why should it matter now. It also appears they are still crushing on this site has the Ministry now given approval for this. I also have asked the MNR on at least three occasions if they were aware that crystalline silica was present, with no reply. So I am asking you Sir was the Ministry aware that crystalline silica is present on the Crain’s site at Snow Road Station, North Frontenac. The MNR prosecutor at the time did not feel it worth discussing in court or even applying charges. Amazing as it is as to how the MNR prosecutor defended the gravel pit owner in the court and dismissed my wife’s ordeal. My wife was a perfectly healthy 65-year-old woman looking forward to a long and healthy retirement is nothing more than ashes and a memory. I would like answers to my questions I deserve that much. As for me I will enjoy taking all the medication that I now have to take and the bill that goes along with it for the rest of my life. I now know how my wife felt when she tried to breath, what it is like to wake up choking because my lungs are filling with fluid.
This is the Country that her father went to war for.
Ken Cressey


In this letter sent directly to Minister Gravelle this was the  response:








This document is in response as to why no charges for dust were brought up.

Sept 18/12

Hi Ken. I’m not sure what to say other than what I’ve said previously, which is that as the lead agency for licensed pits/quarries, MNR is responsible for following up on incidents that fall directly under the requirements of an aggregate license. Correspondence from the MOE to MNR on this situation reflected that same messaging.

 Given the clear requirements for dust control in the aggregate license for Crains, and by extension the Aggregate Resources Act which is enforced by the MNR, the MOE did not pursue charges for the dust related impacts and deferred that particular matter to MNR for follow-up/investigation as they saw fit as the lead agency for this site. I can’t speak to why investigations/charges were not pursued or considered by MNR for the license violations relating specifically to dust issues as I wasn’t involved in their investigations into Crains’ operation.

 Thanks for the email.

 With Regards,

 David Arnott
Provincial Officer #827
Ontario Ministry of the Environment
Kingston District – Operations Division______
Dir Line: 613-540-6899 Fax: 613-548-6920
Spills Action Centre: 1-800-268-6060
 
 
 
In speaking with the MOE concerning further charges for crushing without a certificate of approval I was directed to the legal dept. of the Attorney General.

This is his response.

Mr. Cressey

 As Mr. Arnott stated I did conduct an investigation in relation to the activities that took place at the Crain aggregate site in 2011. The investigation was specific to the Certificate of Approval conditions of a custom aggregate producer whom was employed by Mr. Crain to crush gravel at this site. A complete crown brief was sent to the legal services branch of the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario. The Attorney Generals representative declined to lay charges in this matter explaining to me that such charges would not be in the publics’ interest. The Attorney General has the final say in these matters. The brief was sent back to me and closed.

I hope this helps in your inquiries.


Thank-you

Mark


Mark DesLauriers
Investigations Officer # 1438
Investigations and Enforcement Branch
Ministry of the Environment
1259 Gardiners Road,
Kingston, Ontario.
K7M 8S5
Ph # 613-548-6926
Cell # 613-329-9863
Fax # 613-548-6907
 
I guess my Jeanine was not in the public interest just a liability in the way. SO WHO CARES IF PEOPLE GET SICK, DIE, DENIED THE USE OF THERE PROPERTY, the industry comes first and foremost. So many people tried to attend the Aggregate Resources Review to state their positions and in my own opinion it was nothing more than a waist of time. They are now discussing the Provincial Policy Statement and it clearly shows the contempt for the people nothing has changed except to guarantee the continued abuse of the system and again represents the aggregate industry.


March 30/13

With all the documents that I have and what I have already displayed,  there is way to much to try to understand. I have added and added to this site but soon it will have to be put in an order to understand it better.

As I said I have been waiting for things to be completed and for the most part it has. I will be putting the new information in and hopefully be able to index the documents.

The Ministry of Natural Resources who licences the Pits and Quarries excepts no responsibility for their stakeholders. In Obtaining documents under the freedom of information act., I obtained compliance reports for the mentioned site. In viewing the videos and there date codes as well as the Court Transcript it appears that the documents are false. The MNR makes sure that their stakeholders are well protected even after charges (which are a joke and Prosecuted by the MNR) these documents were never brought up.

The Documents

2008


 
 




2009
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment