Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crain Construction Trial





image


image



image


image

image

image


image



A little note: The Law the law was there. Where was the law for the people across the road?


A little History

Purchased in 1987
Zoned Residential
By Law : No Pits or quarries located inside a hamlet ( Property located in a Hamlet)
No rezoning done
2008 Did not operate in the pit.

After I recieved this document I sent a letter to the presiding Judge to express my contempt for the way in wich this was done. LAW the Law was there. BUT FOR WHO?

I sent the documents and my letter and recived the contents back opened and no reply.

The Letter

His Worship Justice Of The Peace D. Doelman

File # 110464

Your Worship

In the referring document file # 110464 I am the husband of the Lady who died across the street from Crain’s gravel pit. Her name was Jeanine Filiatreault Cressey. What the MNR prosecutor did not say, but had in his possession were the files I am sending you as well as others. They also had live videos of what the conditions were across the street. On the night before the dated trial was to take place I received a call from the MNR Prosecutor J. Van De Kleut. He wanted to go over my testimony for court in the morning. After a couple of minutes talking with him he says I have a call on the other line can I hold. I said yes to that and in about thirty seconds he comes back on the phone saying "you will never guess who that was it was Crain’s and they have pled guilty to a plea bargain. Your testimony will not be needed thank-you.

I have just received a copy of the transcript and I am if not to say the least disgusted with what I have read. The long story that the prosecutor did not feel was necessary was more than prudent. They were well aware of their responsibilities, as well as one occasion with the owner Wilbur Crain. Every thing was ignored or suppressed by the MNR and I feel you should have the whole story.

My wife would have never died if the MNR, the Township and Mr. Crain abided by the acts, and laws.

Yours Truly

Ken Cressey

No comments:

Post a Comment